Designed for greenhouse operation, our LED Interlighting promotes plant growth and flowering through the use of horizontal lighting to areas of the plant that do not receive adequate light from natural sun light or top lighting systems. Our flexible design allows greater control over the growth process. Our interlighting connections provides easy to install solutions.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Easy to Install, interlighting connection between fixtures
- Energy efficient – uses up to 80% less energy than standard HPS.
- Reduced heat generation – LED technology and light heat sink design allow
- the fixture to be situated close to the plant for optimal light conditions.
- Slim elegant design ensures no additional shadowing.
- High efficiency, long life driver.
- 9:1 Red : Blue color ratio creates the best conditions for plant growth.
- 3 year limited warranty
- Indoor Farms
- Supplemental Greenhouse Lighting
- Canopy Plants
- Photon Flux (μmol/s) 220
- Color Purple
- Input Power 130 W
- Input Voltage 120-277 V
- Enclosure Rating IP65
- Rated Life (L70) 30,000 Hrs
- Operating Temperature -20 to 50 °C