A straight-forward yet accurate handheld tool for characterizing light sources of all kinds. Simply connect the WaveGo to an Android or iOS smartphone, download the easy-to-use app, take a measurement and log your results.
Wave for Growers
With the handheld WaveGo, you can actively and accurately collect full spectral photosynthetically active radiation (PAR) information to make informed decisions about the lighting for your plants. The ability to make smart use of light ensures growers can optimize the growth of their plants and crops.
Easily, accurately, and quickly determine the impact of LED lights on plant growth. Check your readings instantly on your smartphone for a real-time understanding or log data to see how your light recipe changes over time.
All data from the device is stored in the WaveCloud platform so you can continuously make improvements to your lighting.
- Get critical performance insights to optimize your growing environment
- Increase yields and enhance nutritional value by adjusting light performance
- Discover opportunities to reduce your energy bill and carbon footprint
- Measure LED lighting performance
- Compare impact of light sources
- Verify light consistency
- Analyze lighting in different areas of the greenhouse/planting area
- 30 days free returns
- A 2 year WaveCloud subscription
- Limited lifetime warranty subject to annual recalibration