Learn all the important aspects of managing fertilizers and plant nutrition.
In this short course, we will discuss nutrient solutions, including mixing them and getting the right recipe for your crop.
Instructor: M.S. Karla Garcia
– Hort Americas Technical Service
– Master in Plant Sciences from The University of Arizona
– Recognition by ISHS in strawberry hydroponic research
– Editor: Book Roadmap to Growing Leafy Greens and Herbs
– CEO at Microgreens FLN
Saturday, May 21, 2022
Schedule: 10:00 AM TO 12:00 PM (Central Time)
Platform: ZOOM US
Price: $50 US
Once you have registered, we will make contact to provide access to our LIVE session!
- Plant nutrition
- Plant nutrient uptake
- Environmental factors affecting nutrient uptake
- Nutrient solutions
- Leafy Greens nutrition
- Vine crop nutrition
- Strawberry nutrition
- How to mix your own fertilizers
- Required evaluations before making nutrient formula
- Fertilizer management
Send us an email at technicalservice@