Learn all the important aspects of lighting applications in horticulture.
Every day we learn more about the benefits of lighting applications in horticulture. New technologies in LED lighting now allow us to provide ideal light quality and intensity in the most efficient way to our crop. Demonstrating improvements in our growing systems can be achieved with the correct application. Join us in our next seminar and learn the newest information about Lighting Applications in Horticulture.
Instructor: M.S. Karla Garcia
– Hort Americas Technical Service
– Master in Plant Sciences from The University of Arizona
– Recognition by ISHS in strawberry hydroponic research
– Editor: Book Roadmap to Growing Leafy Greens and Herbs
– CEO at Microgreens FLN
Saturday, March 27, 2021
Schedule: 10:00 AM TO 12:00 PM (Central Time)
Platform: ZOOM US
Price: $50 US
Once you have registered, we will make contact to provide access to our LIVE session!
- Response to light quality
- Response to light quantity
- Lighting requirements for common greenhouse crops
1. Leafy greens
2. Vine crops
- How to select the best fixture
- Lighting options for indoor systems
1. Vertical farming
2. Top Lighting
- Lighting options for supplemental lighting
Send us an email at technicalservice@