The patent-pending Moleaer Bloom is a highly efficient gas-injection technology that converts bulk oxygen into nanobubbles and supersaturates irrigation water with high levels of dissolved oxygen (DO). Negatively charged, neutrally buoyant nanobubbles can remain suspended in water for long periods of time, acting like an oxygen battery that delivers oxygen to the entire body of water. As oxygen is consumed, the nanobubbles continue to diffuse more oxygen into solution, sustaining supersaturated levels of DO, even in warm water. Moleaer’s Bloom is an economical and highly effective tool to improve water quality, increase plant growth, and suppress root disease and environmental stress.
The Bloom comes with a self-priming, enclosed impeller pump for maximum ow and energy efficiency. The system is whisper-quiet and corrosion-resistant. The Bloom can be upgraded with a smart controller and integrated DO sensor to allow real time monitoring and system control. Available in 25, 50 and 150 gpm flow rates, the Bloom was designed for durable operation, easy installation, and simple control.
Case Study: Bux-Mont Hydroponics
Features & Benefits
• 90% standard oxygen transfer efficiency
• Supersaturated irrigation water
• Improved water quality
• 100 nm-sized bubbles produced in excess of 1 billion nanobubbles / ml
• Oxygenation of any tank and any depth of water
• Increased nutrient adsorption
• Promotion of beneficial bacteria, suppression of pathogens
• Easy integration with fertigation and climate control systems.
• Optional: DO monitoring, system controller, and low-gas pressure warning