The patent-pending Moleaer™ Mini XTB Nanobubble Generator is the most efficient aeration technology to transfer virtually any gas into any liquid. The XTB produces trillions of nanobubbles, ~100nm in size, providing more than 200-times the interfacial surface area of conventional ultra-fine micro bubbles. The XTB transfers gas with greater than 90% efficiency, providing maximum utilization potential, improving the functionality of water, and enhancing wastewater treatment processes. Moleaer’s nanobubbles remain in suspension after saturation, creating a reserve of available gas in the liquid.
The Moleaer™ Mini XTB Nanobubble Generator is the most efficient oxygen transfer system (described as Oxygen Transfer Efficiency /
OTE) on the market – independently tested and verified by the industries’ leading aeration expert.
Available in a variety of configurations, the Moleaer XTB Generators were designed for durable operation, easy installation and straightforward control. The unit has no moving parts and customers can select between open and enclosed pump configurations, making the XTB a truly plug-and-play system.
- Ornamental Ponds
- Cooling Towers
- Ozone Application
- Pools & Spas
- No Moving Parts
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 90% standard oxygen transfer efficiency (“SOTE”)
- ~ 100nm in size
- Smallest size bubbles creating 200x the interfacial surface area compared to micro bubbles
- Highest concentration of bubbles per cm3 ( >100M bubbles/cm3 )
- Nanobubbles stay suspended in water after solution reaches saturation
- Increases water’s capacity to hold a given gas
- Low-turbulent gas diffusion
- Reduces the density of water, therefore reducing friction
- Produces dissolved oxygen and nanobubbles that are neutrally buoyant and remain
suspended in water for long periods of time creating a more stable, elevated DO even in
- Simple to install, can retrofit into any system and has very low maintenance
- Systems can treat any volume of water – 50 gallons and upwards.