The Multifan V-Flo Fan for optimal, vertical circulation in greenhouses.
Ventilation plays a vital role in modern greenhouses. Vertical ventilation results into a better and more uniform climate and energy savings. Because of several energy technical improvements in modern greenhouses and more intensive cultivation methods, the necessity of controlling humidity levels on crop level increases. With the V-FloFan, Vostermans Ventilation offers the grower the opportunity to reduce the negative impacts, due to humidity, in a simple and energy efficient way.
The air is distributed over a wide surface through an aerodynamic conductor. The V-FloFan can be applied for a wide range of crops.The fan is easy to mount in greenhouses and easy to maintain.
Vostermans Ventilation developed the V-Flo Fan, which is a prerequisite for:
- Optimal air distribution in the greenhouse with the purpose to create an optimal air flow
- To control the humidity level of the greenhouse
- Creating an active microclimate on plant level
- Constant low airspeed at plant level
- Reduction of the energy costs through vertical airflow
The V-Flo Fan, a recirculation fan with very unique features:
- An optimal vertical airflow through a special aerodynamic shaped conical outlet to guide the airflow
- Reduced number of fans per surface-unit in comparison to similar systems
- Energy efficient motors/fans, developed and produced according to future directives