GE Arize Element™ Top Light is a LED growing system designed to enhance greenhouse and indoor farming. The system delivers high light output with less heat than a HID (HPS or MH) system and provides the perfect spectrum to grow efficiently year-round. The GE Arize Element™ Top Light is designed to be an LED replacement for HID/HPS lighting used in indoor farms and greenhouses.
- Modular design allows for LED fixture or power supply to be replaced independently.
- Low weight and novel hanging feature makes installation easier and less costly. With the high efficiency LED design (up to 2.8µmol/J).
- High efficiency LED design, up to 2.8µmol/J
- IP66 & UL wet rated
- L90/36,000 hours per TM-21
- 5 year limited warranty
- Remote driver allows for ease of installation and maintenance
- Integrated hook system compatible with crop wire
- Footprint and installation method minimizes shadowing allowing more sunlight to enter
What kind of spectrum should I get?
Reproductive: 6:1 ratio (R:B) Higher red content to promote flowering and fruit generation.
Pink: Just below maximum efficacy, great for plant production and photosynthesis with some white light for visual acuity.
Balanced: 3:1 ratio (R:B) Higher blue content to promote healthy and thick leafy plants.
Purple: Maximum efficacy, best for plant production and photosynthesis.