Maintain the full control of your LED installation
The LED Light Controller makes it possible to control the light intensity and the spectral composition throughout the day.
Senmatic oﬀers the grower state-of-the-art expertise in terms of light and climate control. Regardless of your current climate control provider, the combination of the LED Light Controller and the HL300 makes an excellent solution for your company and your crops.
If you have an alternative climate computer provider, the LED Light Controller can be purchased together with the HL300. In this way, you still maintain full control of your LED installation.
More energy savings
To get the full benefts of controlling the LED light, it should be installed together with a light sensor. It is possible to connect eight light sensors to the LED Light Controller. The light can then be controlled with dynamic intensity, light sum for down adjustment (DLI), or both.
- Supply voltage: AC 85 – 264 V (wide range), 55/65 Hz DC95 – 250 V
- Power consumption: 64 VA
- Communication: Ethernet
- Operating temperature: 0 – 50° C without direct sun radiation
- Humidity: 0 – 95 % without condensation
- Density: IP 65
- Dimensions L x W x H: 440 x 330 x 160 mm (17.3 x 13 x 6.3″)
- Net weight: 9 kg (20 lb)
Basis I/O for the LED Light Controller or an expansion
- 1 digital input module with 8 inputs
- 1 Analog input module with 4 inputs
- 1 Digital output module with 8 outputs
- 1 Communication module for controlling up to 200 LED fixtures
- More modules can be added