*If you require a different spectrum, please contact us and we will be happy to get you a custom quote.
Designed for dense, multi-layer applications, the Arize Lynk² illuminates leafy green, microgreen and propagation-stage crops from seed to harvest. Offered in two lengths with nine spectral options, the new generation builds on its predecessor’s success with a 50% longer lifespan, doubled run lengths and efficacy levels peaking at 3.2 μmol/J.
The Arize Lynk2 is not compatible with the Arize Lynk Gen 1 and Gen 1.5.
Features of variations (Please note online you are purchasing the PKR Spectrum)
- 9 spectra ranging from broad to narrow, for versatility for any application
- Up to 3.2 μmol/J, for a 15% gain in efficacy over its predecessor
- 54,000 L90, a 50% longer lifetime than the previous generation
- Up to 103 μmol/s per 4 ft. light bar
- 2.5 inch increase in useable light area for improved edge uniformity at canopy level
- Doubled loading: now connect up to 52 fixtures per junction box, reducing installation labor
- Targeted spectra for high-quality crops and boosted yields
- Reduced energy, HVAC and water usage
- 4 ft. and 8 ft. lengths
- 126° light distribution
- 5-year limited warranty
- Vertical farms
- Growth chambers and rooms