Optimal control due to optimal steerability. Want to control your crop with precision? And significantly improve growth, yield and quality at the same time? It’s all possible with Grodan’s Plantop substrate block. Plantop offers propagators and growers a new level of steerability and controllability. By equipping the Plantop blocks with NG2.0 technology, you can significantly improve both the growth and health of your crop – starting with healthy roots. So from the very first moment you can steer vegetable plants throughout the entire process. Best of all, thanks to the optimal steerability that Plantop NG2.0 offers, you benefit from an optimal level of crop control from start to finish.
Optimal steerability of water content and EC
- Improved uniformity within block and between different blocks enabling more accurate steering of WC and EC.
- Fast and effective distribution of water and nutrients.
- Possibility of postponing irrigation (generative steering).
- More uniform batches of plants for delivery to growers.
Strong, controlled plant development
- Thanks to more balanced steering of water and nutrients, more control over plant development.
- Because of better usage functionalities of substrate volume and larger uniformity within blocks.
Root development through the entire block
- Due to lack of dry spots in block much quicker and secured initial saturation.
- Stimulates optimal root penetration through full column height of the block.
- Better developed root system results in more healthy and vigorous plant.
From the blog: Grodan rockwool substrates offer growers more control