Key Factors to Consider When Investing in CEA
As a new business owner, an agripreneur or a potential investor entering a new industry, you’re likely feeling a bit overwhelmed.
This is natural.
Controlled environment agriculture (CEA) is a dynamic market — one that’s advancing fast, while seeing an influx of interest and capital from outside sources. You’re making a wise decision to learn more about the design and construction process, as well as how to plan a productive and resource-efficient facility.
After downloading our guide below, you’ll know what questions to ask and the answers you need to make a smart CEA investment.
NOTE: If you have questions about investing in a specific project, reach out for guidance on topics such as:
- Developing a CEA strategic plan.
- Designing a financial plan for profitable growth.
- Establishing a prioritized list of strategic investments.
- Selecting the best CEA technology and developing a plan for successful implementation.
- Creating a management reporting dashboard to monitor success.
- Choosing the best business partners/vendors and having products/solutions to solve specific problems.
- Identifying the right sales channels and pitch for your grown products.
- Staffing your CEA venture.
Fill out this quick form to download the full PDF: