Learn all the important aspects of growing vine crops successfully.
From hydroponic growing system selection, best substrate options, nutrient requirement and how to create the proper rootzone and air environment to promote growth and development in greenhouse production.
Instructor: M.S. Karla Garcia
– Hort Americas Technical Service
– Master in Plant Sciences from The University of Arizona
– Recognition by ISHS in strawberry hydroponic research
– Editor: Book Roadmap to Growing Leafy Greens and Herbs
– CEO at Microgreens FLN
This product is a digital download of the class. NOT a LIVE class.
– Hydroponic systems used in vine crop production
– Nutrient management
A) Nutrient requirement and adjustment in crop cycle
– Rootzone management
A) Water quality
– Crop management: Pruning/ Pollination/ Cultivars
A) Tomato management
B) Cucumber management
– Greenhouse management
A) CO2, light, wind, temperature and humidity control
B) Common problems in greenhouse production
– Control of common pests