Learn all the important aspects of managing a greenhouse.
Instructor: M.S. Karla Garcia
– Hort Americas Technical Service
– Master in Plant Sciences from The University of Arizona
– Recognition by ISHS in strawberry hydroponic research
– Editor: Book Roadmap to Growing Leafy Greens and Herbs
– CEO at Microgreens FLN
This product is a digital download of the class. NOT a LIVE class.
- Advantages of greenhouse management
- Energy balance inside of the greenhouse
a) Solar radiation – Use of Shade cloth / Alternative products
b) Supplemental lighting
c) How to improve net photosynthetic rate by greenhouse management
a) Fans/ Air circulation – Role in photosynthesis, Nutrient uptake, and temperature
a) Plant transpiration – Role in nutrient uptake
b) Role in temperature regulation and plant health
a) Effect in plant metabolism
b) How plants respond to temperature?
c) Treatments to improve plant development
a) Nutrient function and uptake
- Rootzone management
Send us an email at technicalservice@