Learn all the important aspects of growing strawberries successfully.
From hydroponic growing system selection, best substrate options, nutrient requirement and how to create the proper rootzone and air environment to promote growth and development in greenhouse production.
Instructor: M.S. Karla Garcia
– Hort Americas Technical Service
– Master in Plant Sciences from The University of Arizona
– Recognition by ISHS in strawberry hydroponic research
– Editor: Book Roadmap to Growing Leafy Greens and Herbs
– CEO at Microgreens FLN
This product is a digital download of the class. NOT a LIVE class.
– Strawberry hydroponics growing systems
– Nutrient requirement
– Environmental requirements for strawberry
d) Air flow
e) Root zone environmental conditions (Substrate options)
– Cultivar selection
a) June- Bearing
– Planting material
– Crop management
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions!