This product is refined, coated, granular or prilled, highly soluble material consisting mainly of calcium nitrate (Ca NO3)2) with 6% ammonium nitrate (NH4NO3) and approximately 15% water of crystallization. The coating is organic and applied at a level of 0.15% (prilled) or 0.35% (granular) by weight of product. 50lb bag
Considering mixing your own fertilizer solutions? Click here.
Safety Data Sheet: Calcium Nitrate – Yara
YaraTera CALCINIT (15.5% N + 26.3% CaO) is a fully water soluble nitrogen and calcium fertiliser. It is a free flowing, fine granular or prilled material which dissolves quickly in water without any residues.
YaraTera CALCINIT is suited to application through all fertigation systems – drip systems, low throw sprinklers, centre pivots and spray units.
• Directly available for plant uptake, resulting in fast and predictable growth responses.
• None volatile nor adsorbed to soil particles, leaving it readily available to plants.
• The preferred nitrogen source for most horticultural and high value agricultural crops.
• Improves the plant uptake of the cations potassium, calcium and magnesium.
• Cell wall strength, leading to better quality, shelf life and lifting marketable crop yields.
• Cell wall strength, helping plants tolerate disease and insect infection.
• Soil structure, helping to maintain an optimum root environment for high yielding crops.
Calcinit can be mixed with all water soluble fertilizers, except stock solutions containing either phosphate or sulphate.
YaraTera Calcinit is completely free of chlorine and sodium and is virtually free of heavy metals.
Guidelines for application
Crop specific recipes for 2 tank “A and B tank” systems available from your local advisor.
15.5% Total N
14.4% Nitrate N
1.1% Ammoniacal N
19% Calcium Ca (26.3% CaO)
1200 g/l water solubility at 20 deg C
6.0 pH (10% solution)
1.2 mS/cm EC (1g/l at 25 deg C)
55 lbs. (25kg) bags
There are no reviews yet.