Combat greenhouse fungi problems with the powerful evaporator from Wilmod. The WSE75 turns sulphur prill into a fine dust which changes the pH of leaf surfaces. Powdery mildew fungi can’t get established on this coating, and studies show that the dust will reduce or control spider mite populations. This easy-to-use device is designed for simplicity and safety.
• Solid, dependable construction
• Cool-to-touch exterior
• One unit treats 1,000 sq. ft.
• Patented IR-heating element maintains ideal temperature (190° C)
• For use with Wilmod Sulphur Pads
• Proven, economical results
Size: 10 in. tall x 5.8 in. wide
Sulphur Pads Sold Separately: