Get connected – data log and view nutrient measurements from your crop wirelessly
The Bluelab Connect Stick receives wireless data from Bluelab Connect Monitors, logging the data to the cloud. ONE Connect Stick will receive data from multiple Bluelab Connect Devices.
Simply place the Connect Stick into a USB port on your computer, download and install the FREE Connect Software to begin monitoring crop performance wirelessly. View readings from your PC or mobile device so you know if your crop requires attention.
Add other Bluelab Connect devices to your connect software at the click of a button.
- Data logging capability (when used with Bluelab Connect Products, sold separately)
- Free Bluelab Connect Software available online
- View data and current status remotely via Google Docs (a computer with permanent internet access is required)
- System requirements:
Microsoft Windows XP or greater for Bluelab Connect Software.
Internet connection for remote access & data logging to the cloud.
- Positioning Connect Devices
- Connect Software Troubleshooting
There are no reviews yet.