Jiffy Growbag, made of 100% coco substrate at our own RHP production site, comes to you in the form as a dry plate enclosed in a plastic sleeve. After rapid expansion with a water and fertilizer solution these high quality buffered Jiffy Growbags are ready for use. Jiffy Growbags can be used for a broad range of crops as the product can be delivered in different standard sizes, with or without pre-cut planting and drainage holes.
Three kinds of Jiffy Growbags are available, for every purpose the right mixture:
• 100% Husk Chips for the grower who likes to manage the crops tightly
• 5050-mix, the homogenous composition of husk chips and coir pith, our most common type
• High Yield, the growbag most suited for the winter crops.
The Jiffy growbags perform best with a Jiffy Growblock on top, but also do well with any other young plant. Transplanting your plant onto a Jiffy Growbag is a feast: its unbeatable rooting characteristics will guarantee a healthy start! And disposal after usage is no issue at all.
Jiffy Growbags can be reused for another crop, renewed (retail) growing media or as soil improver.
Multipurpose growing system
- Different sizes available
- Pre-cut plant and drainage holes optional
- Rapid expansion