Vegbed’s bamboo fiber grow rolls are designed for hydroponic microgreen production.
This growing medium is the first product on the market made from 100% sustainable bamboo fibers. The dense interweave allows for amazing water absorption and a base for root growth. Makes seeding, harvesting and cleaning in your microgreens operation faster and more efficient. They are also completely biodegradable and compostable. No need to send them to a commercial composting facility.
- Made from bamboo fiber, the fastest growing plant on earth.
- Outstanding water retention (Holds 9.5 times its weight in water).
- Save hours from having to wash trays – leaves no residue.
- Naturally biodegradable and compostable.
- No glue, binders, or additives used.
- Transfer directly to clamshell packaging or deliver straight to the restaurant.
- Won’t alter microgreen taste. (e.g. hemp mats)
- Add your own nutrient solution if desired.
- Can be cut easily to fit 10” x 20” trays or any other preferred dimension. Approximately 1⁄8” thick and 180 gsm.