The industries’ finest Commercial LED Grow Light for
Designed for dense, multi-layer commercial and small scale applications, the Arize Life² illuminates leafy green, microgreen and propagation-stage crops from seed to harvest. Offered in two lengths with nine spectral options, the new generation builds on its predecessor’s success with a 50% longer lifespan, doubled run lengths and efficacy levels peaking at 3.2 μmol/J.
(Not sure what light to get? Click here)
- 2.5 inch increase in useable light area for improved edge uniformity at canopy level
- Doubled loading: now connect up to 52 fixtures per junction box, reducing installation labor
- Targeted spectra for high-quality crops and boosted yields
- Reduced energy, HVAC and water usage
- 4 ft. and 8 ft. lengths
- 126° light distribution
- 5-year limited warranty
- Vertical Indoor Commercial Farms
- Vertical Hydroponic Cultivation
- Growth chambers and rooms
Features of variations
All spectrums now available to purchase online. Please contact (email@example.com) with any questions or if you require a custom quote.
- 9 spectra ranging from broad to narrow, for versatility for any application
- Up to 3.2 μmol/J, for a 15% gain in efficacy over its predecessor
- 54,000 L90, a 50% longer lifetime than the previous generation
- Up to 103 μmol/s per 4 ft. light bar
“I grow hydroponic lettuce in a vertical farm and these lights work great. I already have the Arize Life1 lights, so it was natural to add the Life2 to the farm. The biggest asset is being able to link more light fixtures in series. I’m very happy with the fixture and am looking forward to expanding my farm early next year.” — David Dougherty, Cape Fear Greens
Read more about Growing microgreens with LED grow lights in Sonora, Mexico
The Arize Life2 is not compatible with the Arize Lynk Gen 1 and Gen 1.5.
You must be logged in to post a comment.